If you are looking for an ideal gadget that can enable you to explore the exact route in a doubtful region then Garmin is the one device for you. However, your Garmin device needs to have updated maps in order to work effectively. Streets and routes change constantly and if your Garmin map is not updated, you will end up in the middle of nowhere cursing at your dashboard. Fortunately, Garmin map updates are easy, especially with Garmin express software. Here’s an easy, step by step guide on Garmin express update maps.
Garmin express app for map updates
Garmin map updates will resolve all your issues related to map updates and will give fast and accurate application. However, Garmin express is an application which can be used for Garmin map updates free for your device. You can use this app to update maps, register the device, update the software and many more. You can visit garmin.com/express to download, install and update Garmin express.
How do I update my Garmin GPS?
You can go through the following steps to get a clear understanding of Garmin express update maps.
- You need to connect your Garmin GPS device to a computer. You can use a USB cable to connect the device to the computer.
- Next, you need to install the Garmin express through garmin.com/express.
- Select your Garmin device from the displayed list and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the option ‘Tools and Content’ and purchase the Garmin maps.
- Now, you need to click on the purchased to purchase Garmin map updates free.
- Click on the option ‘cloud’ and it will start updating Garmin maps automatically. Wait for the process to complete.
- Unplug your USB cable.
- Simply, install your Garmin GPS device back in your desired vehicle.
Once you have updated the Garmin maps, you will be able to drive safely and securely. You will have the knowledge of roads and routes. So, you will be able to reach your destination on time, save your fuel and cash.
In case, you face any issues while performing Garmin map updates, you can visit our experts. Our professional experts will try to resolve all your issues related to Garmin device issues. You can contact them through their toll-free number.